-
January 16th, 2006, 06:47 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Elizabeth's Holiday Ball Gown ripped...<font size="6">AGAIN!</font>
I'm really sick of this! The fabric is WAY too delicate and if anything...anything at all gets caught on it it snags. I really dislike this dress!!!!!! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
So here I am, calling CS again. They are so sick of me, but, I'm sick of this!!!
Sorry for all the steam, I got the replacement for this gown when it had ripped like 4 months ago, and everything was going so well with it, it was holding up nice and then the little green ribbons in the front started to fray and come off, and now this.
We need some quality police, ASAP.
[img]frown.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks